|Categories||Recently, Web Application|
iVvy Venue Management Software Summary:
iVvy is a comprehensive Venue Management Software designed to streamline event management processes, boost revenue, and increase venue booking conversions. With a cloud-based technology platform, iVvy offers a suite of smart software solutions tailored to various types of venues, including hotels, restaurants, stadiums, and universities.
- Function Diary & GRC: Centralized view for all quoted, tentative, and confirmed bookings for meeting spaces and sleeping rooms.
- Quick Quotes & Contracts: Digital and printable quotes and contracts for customers.
- Booking Engine: Display availability and take enquiries or bookings directly from your website.
- Invoices & Payments: Online invoicing and payment collection.
- Banquet Event Orders: Create event orders that are easy for chefs to understand.
- Volume Contracts: Quote and contract LNR business through the iVvy CRM.
- Reporting & Analytics: User-friendly dashboard and automated reporting for business-wide intelligence.
Unique Selling Points:
- Marketplace Exposure: iVvy’s Marketplace and partner websites provide global visibility, attracting more than 32,000 event organizers every month.
- Proven Track Record: Increases venue booking conversions by up to 25% and lead generation by up to 30%.
- 24/7 Support: Round-the-clock customer support.
- Secure & Robust: Ensures data security and robust performance.
As a new member of the team, I focus on familiarizing the Cloud-based event management software for venues of all shapes and sizes.
- Continuous Development: Played a vital role in the continuous development of iVvy’s enterprise applications. My contributions led to significant enhancements in our commercial and live applications, directly improving our offering to clients.
- Agile-Scrum Participation: As an integral part of the Agile-Scrum team, my active participation and collaboration were instrumental in driving the team’s productivity and maintaining an effective workflow.
- Testing: Prioritized quality control by conducting comprehensive unit testing on backend code. We practice testing to ensured high-quality output, minimizing potential issues, and maintaining high standards in our software development process.
- Learning & Problem-Solving: Navigated the challenging process of learning the legacy system by resolving bugs and implementing new features. This experience honed my problem-solving abilities and deepened my understanding of system architecture.