|Categories||CMS, Web Application|
This project involved developing custom import of loan information which data coming from Third Party Accounting System . The client need to be able to import bulk loan information (CSV Format ) in the system. The information imported should be filter and display to the current login user.
The main idea is that the employees don’t need to directly go to the HR officer to be able to see the information about their loans. All they have to do is check it online in their own free time.
Quick Company Background
PfizerCoop is an online viewing of loan information for each member of the Pfizer Cooperative. It allows every member to view their loan balance, online transaction history ( past 12 months ), Loan Availment and Co-makership. Instead of manually requesting loan information to the account department every just need to login in their account and they could easily see their loan information.
- Team Lead
- PHP Backend Developer
- Project Development
– Leading the team into managing the priorities.
– I develop the custom functionalities of importing users that would be map to the login users.
– Customising filter search for user information so that user could only
see their own information.
– Coordinate with the Technical Team and Client to convert system requirements into working feature.
– Managing the Deployment of the Project to client their hosting.
Technology stack used:
– Gravity Forms
– Gravity Data Table
– Divi Theme
We used Trello for organising the task. The initial production release was completed after 2 months and another 2 months spent to refining the product and 3 months for free maintenance for bugs and fixes.