|Categories||Recently, Web Application|
Wren Kitchens have been an industry leader in kitchen manufacturing for both the UK and US markets for over 35 years and has now become the UK’s fastest-growing designer, manufacturer, and retailer of fully built kitchen units. Currently have 104 showrooms and plan to continue our expansion with many more.
As a Senior PHP Developer, we work in existing Enterprise Level applications Sales Systems and Dashboard of Wren Kitchens.
I was assigned to work on My Wren Application. It is a mobile application that extends the existing Sales Systems and Dashboard of Wren Kitchens.
- Build and maintain Wren’s custom-built, cutting-edge applications (Symfony 3/4/Flex Based).
- Extend existing API that will be used for the development of the mobile application ( My Wren Application).
- Part of the team to develop the customer journey in the backend
- Write clean code that is clear and understandable by others with unit testing on each code.
- Contribute to project specifications and estimations
- Work with UK senior developers, business stakeholders, and the development teams to understand the initial scope of the work.
- Participate and communicate with the Remote team in UK and Belarus and Philippines team while following the Agile Philosophy.